Europe – remote
This job application is open. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
If selected, you will be working remotely and expected to travel to our headquarters in Dublin occasionally.
This is a full time position.
What you will do
- Understand the value of Defactor and its ecosystem in the future of DeFi
- Be able to prioritise tasks and deliver the work to a high standard
- Assist our Operations Lead to streamline internal processes so that we can continue our rapid expansion
- Assist our Commercial and Operations lead with onboarding new clients onto the Defactor platform
- Collaborate with our Operations Lead to onboard new clients
- Communicate coherently and formally with other team members
- Continue to learn about the crypto ecosystem in your own time
- This work is remote. Please note the team is mainly based in Europe and you will be expected to work within these time zones
- Experience working within the DeFi / blockchain industry is a must
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills are essential
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields