Europe – remote
This job application is open until Dec 15th. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
If selected, you will be working remotely and expected to travel to our headquarters in Dublin occasionally.
This is a full time position.
What you will do
- Build the sense of community in our ecosystem and curate how we deliver the message across our social media channels.
- Generate thoughtful content for our social media platforms, such as Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Youtube etc.
- Support and respond to the requests from our community
- Liaise with the wider team to raise matters that are important to our token holders
- Speak English to a high standard as clear communication with the team and token holders will be crucial
- Collaborate with the marketing manager to run successful marketing campaigns and events to help grow the thriving community
- This work is remote, but the team is mainly based in Europe and you will be expected to work within these time zones
- Experience working within the blockchain industry is essential
- Excellent English speaking skills are essential