Head of Blockchain
Global – remote
This job application is open. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
If selected, you will be working remotely and expected to travel to our headquarters in Dublin occasionally.
This is a full time position.
What will you do?
- Define the direction of blockchain applications from a design and technical perspective
- Work with current ecosystem partners and identify potential new partners to innovate and enhance the Defactor platform
- Keep up to date on the latest technological advancements and products in blockchain including the layer 1/2 landscape
- Ensure code safety by working with audit firms
- Partner with existing blockchain contract engineers & partners to execute on the product roadmap
- Contribute to our long-term technical and product strategy around the funding of real-world assets
- Encourage the engineering team to follow best practices and to deliver high-quality work
- Build an inclusive, supportive, and collaborative culture where everyone does their best work
What experience do you need?
- Writing distributed, high-performance applications and services
- Ethereum, EVM, RUST (Reach preferable)
- Designing, architecting & implementing engineering complex scalable solutions
- Git, code reviews, testing
- REST and GraphQL API’s
- An understanding and interest in DeFi, NFT’s, DAO’s, Sub Graphs
- Leading and managing remote tech teams
What we value
TRANSPARENCY: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
A PRACTICAL APPROACH: in a fast moving environment we need to make pragmatic choices that help us achieve our stated mission
SIMPLICITY OVER COMPLEXITY: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and even fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields